Monday, February 4, 2008

Yesterday was reaaaaaaaaaaaally sweet, I don't know why. Just felt that way (:

Wore boyfriend shirt! :D Wanted to try something new! (: First time, lol. Benjamin didn't recongnise me, hahaha, but he said I looked good! :D But I think I look very gay anyway. Heh. Anyway met up early with Joan ng to study (supposedly!) but didn't. -.-

I wasted one hour by coming late and topping up my card by insisting on queuing the longer queue! (: And 354 took freaking long to come. -.-

Took pictures and I am v. v. v. v. v lazy to upload them all! (:

Rained, and Joan lead me to the rofttop! TSK! D: HAHAHA. And got wet!

Oh! And Jeanette came and passed me a drink! Say its from Isaac! Beloved cell leader, thank you ah! :D You take donkey ages to reply messages! D: HAHAHA.

Service. (: Saw hazel before that, and I told her NOT to be emo! :D :D :D Then I kind of 'slapped' her face! WHAHAHAHA. I feel evil!

I was obessed with folding hearts! :D Daphne was my shi fu la! :D :D

Daphne came for cell. (: And Prawn was telling us racist jokes! Aiyo! HAHA. Played 'Hui la bah' for games. I snatched the chair away from Joan chew! :D :D

AND AND AND CHARIS DIDN'T COME TODAY! Missed you pretty much yeah! :D You promised to eat Kfc with me! Hur! D: And you never come! D: Boohoo.

Jayna's a bonjour! (From shawn's jokes!) :D

No comments: