Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Selling out all the 20 coupons is stressing me geez. ): 20 more to go, how on earth, dang. Cannot sell la, too expensive, relatives all in malaysia etc. Strike them off la, Dava won't believe cause he thinks that those excuses are way too common.

Friends dont want to buy coupon because its too expensive (yeah i agree, i won't buy if someone ask me too!) Relatives at Singapore side is mostly elderly. I don't want them to take their hard-earn money and buy this stupid coupon cause I know they won't go. :/

Ahhhhh how! D: This friday, 200 bucks to him. D:

I want chocolate sundae to de-stress me! (:

Oh yes, I really do love flipping people. (: 'Wo kan dao yan hua' .Lol weeping so cute! (Our group's paper planning was super messy. Teacher kinda went o.o) 9/15 stars! :D

No comments: