Wednesday, February 6, 2008

I absolute love pe days! Netball during pe is like super fun! When you play with Yunting, can laugh like mad one. -.- You laugh more than play :D

Then Kele zhao pai dong zuo, fall down then seat down after getting the ball! Whahahahaha. Eugene's one is ballet dance! So funny la, body slanted one. LOL LOL.

Woowoo! :D I got treated for recess and lunch! :D

I don't like maths. Factorisation is bombombomb for me! D: Expansion is so much easier! :D And I want a tutor for science! I don't understand any single thing during class! D:

I am so going to die for chinese test. I totally anyhow do laaaaaaaaa! :/ Aiyo, fail alrdy lur.

HAHAHAHA JOAN CHEW SAW ME DURING LUNCH THEN SHE SHOUT 'JOANNE!' AND THERE WAS THIS JOANNE TAN SITTING IN FRONT OF HER AND KEEP LOOKING AT HER! LOL LOL LOL. I vandalised her worksheet (aww, lol) then I told her to tell her teacher 'oh my younger sister/dog accidentally drew on my paper!'

Teeeeeeeeheeeeeeeeeeeeee. In the end, she re-copy. -.- Aiyo!

AND AND NOT TO BE MISSED OUT! Renia hit her head on the table and produced a big baluku! :D

I went 'hahahaha' then 'hahahahahahahaahhaahahahahhahahaah!' Okay lol. -.-


Netball today, and new sec ones. (:

I'm going back to coral tmr, I guess. Hah. But school dismiss at 945, why so earlyyyyy. Lol.

No comments: