Sunday, September 28, 2008

1. Daphne promised me 3 subway cookies because i lend her my belt (remember must hand-dry blow-dry wet-dry and coil it nicely before returning it to me hor ha ha)

2. I look forward to Pamela every single week, she spells endless supply of chocolates i say i say.

3. Jayna was being such a kind woman bought cookies for the cell, maybe i think she somehow lost her mind ha ha ha okay jkjkjkjkjk.

4. Shuling baked muffins and i stuff it in within one mouth gulp lol.

5. Cheeyann's homecook dinner by his parents were awesome! The cheese hotdog and pizza were my fav!

Its not like I always get to enjoy good food everyday so yesterday was exceptionally well amazingly good stuffs!










Last year before mid year exams, we were talking about revelations. Yet this time again this year before end of year exams, revelations was the topic again. Is it scary when signs are showing that jesus is coming backkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk. I remember blogging about the second coming before. DAMMIT PLUS THE CHIP IS INVENTED ALREADY. Tribulations rapture tribulations rapture. Its all going to be IN our generation. Stay firm on the solid rock, stay firm. EVEN WHEN A GUN IS PUT RIGHT NEXT TO YOUR HEAD, STAY LOYAL ONTO YOUR EVERY LAST DAY. All these seriously freaked me out yesterday ......................

No comments: