Thursday, September 25, 2008

English paper one wasn't that bad i guess. Grand Audi and Question 1 (Hmph i forgot to talk about the bad points) Studied @ Lucky bread after that for approx 2 hours then headed home for my computer afterwhich left house.

Meeting up with Daphne would never be on time, based on experience ha ha ha. I remember the previous time night movie, i waited for her for almost an hour but luckily this time was her chance to taste the tinge of waiting for me hoho.

Setttled at Teasire Cafe, she got her mocha while I had my Green apple fizz! The green sofas were so comfy, and i've got one whole sofa to me myself i.













I DID LIKE ONLY 1/10 OF LIT AND 1/5 OF BIO AND 1/20 OF CHINESE. Oh and i recorded my voice over the sound recorder for parts of bio so that i could listen to them anywhere anytime HA HA HA.





I was so in love with the colourful lights from the ferris wheel, but my notes kept blink blink blink cos the lights were blinking throughout, source of distraction you say.

And you know my Green apple drink has like small bits of jelly and i wasn't given a spoon so i had to use to straw and try to scoop it up in order to eat it. But after a million tries i was super pekcek because the jelly kept slipping down! So I said " I am never going to continue studying until I get this in my mouth! " And right after i said that sentence, i managed to full control over that jelly and pop it into my mouth. Know what i just taught you, SUCCESS COMES AFTER EACH FAILURE. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA tell me to shut up.

We went shopping in the ntuc afterwards. I searched high and low for my strawberry pocky..................... it was on the other side of the supermarket, hmph why didn't we go there earlier lol. SUDERDOG for duck's dinner! Study session wasn't productive for me overall ha ha!

English paper 2 tmr lol lol lol lol lol what if i fail like how i did during mye 13/50.

No comments: