Monday, September 29, 2008

F1 cranked up my sunday night like whoa the circuits tracks were so beautifully lit up and the cars goes zoom zoooooooooom so cool that i want to witness it live! MASSA WAS THE NIGHT FOR ME, PULLED THE PIPE & FLEW UP A MAN OMG HA HA HA HA IT WAS SO DAMN HILARIOUS. WHAT A WASTE.

Today's paper 2 was kinda screwed dammit i hate writing BUT HELLO NO MORE COMPOS FOR ME THIS YEAR ALREADY YES YES DO YOU HEAR A YAY FROM ME!

Cropped up in macs for 6 hours then going to the ntuc for few trolley round rides, then getting my free subway cookies treat frm daphne which i craved for it so much. Couldn't get much into my head and i was so frustrated that i started scribbling until the whole paper was of blue. Messy prints. Ha ha ha. I DON'T LIKE THE FEELING OF GETTING FUSTRATED, BOILS MY RED BLOOD CELLS, ESP WHEN I FORGOT HOW TO WRITE A WORD AFTER LEARNING IT.

BYE (OFF BACK TO FUSTRATING MYSELF with strokes and more strokes again)

No comments: