Wednesday, September 3, 2008

I OWNED COREY FOOL IN MIDNIGHT POOL TODAY, YOU TODAY RUSTY LA HAHAHA YOUR BAD. I reached just in time i think (surprisingly you were already there!) so i wasn't counted late!!!!! MWHAHAHA. Got to somerset like half an hour earlier than the others, so we went to grab a bite at seven/eleven. WHICH SOMEONE SUCKS SO BADLY, HE TOPPLED ALMOST ANYTHING THAT HE WALK PAST. TSKTSK.

Met the rest at Cine, just in time for 4bia! CATHAY NOT STRCT AT ALL LEY, NEVER CHECK IC ONE HOHOHO. I think 4bia is more of thriller, and i totally have no idea why is it nc! I THINK THE THIRD STORY THE FUNNIEST, HAHAHA THE FOUR CAMPERS. LOLOLOL HILARIOUS CAN DIE LAUGHING. Shutter still rocks more than 4bia ^^

Cracked super lame jokes, we walked like to and fro town. Like seriously indecisive of where to go! UP DOWN UP DOWN THE ESCALATOR, SLAPS FACE. I just realised i didn't spent a single cent today ooooooooooooooooo: man i feel v.v.v.v guilty. D:

I FEEL LIKE SLEEPING, AM SO SO SO TIRED. OHSHITAKIMUSH, I missed my Calefare & first class today!

No comments: