Monday, September 8, 2008

I've been stuffing myself with pretty much mooncake for the past few days. :) However spending half of my time separating the yolk from the mooncake. WHO ANTI-YOLK ONE, LAI LAI COME HIFIVE.! YOLK NOT NICE................ WHY EVERYONE SAY YOLK NICE :(




Last term :3 OH WHEN MY TWO HUMONGOUS PIMPLE WERE STIL THERE, SPOT THEM! Mr remus, i miss your lessons! Ha ha ha!



Hahahahahahahahahahaha why we always like taking reflections at the mirror outside the 1st level girl's toilet ahhhh.


Morning was quite, actually very hilarious. Me and shuling dragged Jasonwdongx2 to old block and yeah ha ha ha ha ha. You go man.........dong dong dong qiang! OKAY HUSH LATER YOU KILL ME ON SATURDAY. OH & SHULING, WHERE'S MY CUPCAKES? :) I WANT I WANT!

Cmp show and tell went not too bad, 'Selmat pagi chikgu & kawan-kawan.......terimakasih.' :)


LOL HMM NOW I KNOW WHO'S THE HORNY CHICK IN EMPATHY. Chikgu saw this and ha hah ha ha ha haaa ahah ha ha ha omg then we had to like cover up so we went, oh we're revising bio, learning reproductive system now!

Her reaction caught me surprised because she was like: Seriously i never seen any person having such a BIG one before. I think he must have got aids or something.! (HAHAHA)


LUCKILY.I.DIDNT.BRING.MY.SUPER.THICK.LONGMAN.DICTIONARY.TO.SCHOOL.
TODAY.COS.WE.DIDNT.USED.IT.CHEERS.




WAHLAU I WOULD TAKE LIKE BILLON OF YEARS TO BROWSE THROUGH A DICTIONARY. Forget it man joanne ha ha ha hahahaha lol remain at your pathetic c6.


Bubbles.................! I luv popping them poke poke poke.


o^^o I SUCK ALOT BECAUSE I DONT HAVE THE SKILL TO BLOW A BIG BIGGG BUBBLE JUST LIKE THE FIRST PIC.





I DON'T LIKE TRACY LEK COS SHE LIKES KAJIAOING ME YOU TOOT KIA. :(

'Why does my hair exceptionally smells very much like my body today..?' ............................................urgh i accidentally shower my hair using body soap instead of shampoo.

No comments: