Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Chinese oral was a upside-down flip flop, super screwed (to the max 360 degreez). I was breaking down water into sweat while reading the passage. I HATE I HATE I HATE CONVERSATIONS NEVER WILL I IN MY LIFE. The worst thing ever.

MY "UH...........UHHHHHH.......ERR...ER.......ERRR........UMMMM................" WAS LIKE A VOWEL/PUNCTUATION IN EVERY SENTENCE I SPOKE. (SLAP YOU IN THE FACE LA JOANNE ONG) No wonder I got questioned more than 15 times......................! FIFTEEN IS ALOT LEH, COME RENIA LET'S HIGH FIVE.

Why.on.earth.did.they.want.to.choose.this.indoor.sports.stadium.topic. HEHEHEHEHE I mistook it as library at first cos library and stadium sounds alike in chinese. SO I WAS LIKE HUH WHAT LIBRARY so teacher kinda ..................................... "ITS STADIUM. "

But for all I know.............. I DIDNT KNOW THE CHINESE WORD FOR INDOOR AND THRUOUT I KEPT " 里面 里面 里面 里面 里面............. would be better cos no sun" & I used 外面 in replace for outdoors. 里面外面里面外面, SEE TEACHER FACE ALSO KNOW SHE PEKCEK WITH ME ALRDY.

Better be glad if I even manage a pass for this oral (it'd be a miracle), COS I DON'T DESERVE NOT AT LEAST A PASS FOR THIS HA HA.




First reaction when someone sees another someone, they'll go "EHHHH HOW WAS YR CHINESE ORAL I DIE ALRDY LA HOW AH, SCREWED LIAO LOR!" HA HA HA HA HA HA.









Corey's specs is like ----100000OFMYVISON negative negative, so blurrrr!

Overall (today was still screwed) HA HA. ERRRRRRRR UH AHH AH UHH ERMMMM UHHH UHH ER ER ERRR AHH AHHHH LOL.

No comments: