Thursday, September 4, 2008

America's Got Talent going to be my full time entertainer for the night. Own. All sorts of cranky people coming up stage, THE DONT EVEN CARE ABOUT THEIR HUMILATION. That's a good point of them ha ha ha ha ha.

Loooooook out corey found!!!!!!!!!! :&

(...........................................................................) 'amazing' talent she've got uh. LOLOL. SHOULD YOU LAUGH OR WHAT, IDK?




/I just 'hacked' into (*) account and posted a private post. Wake up in the morning then open your livejournal again, you'll see my post! (See i told you i'd post, i keep promises!) HA HA HA. BEING A HACKER IS SO FUN./

I wonder what i'd be doing later this morning + afternoon + night. DAPHNE WANTS TO STAY AT HOME AND STUDY. COREY SLEEPING TILL 3PM. MAHJONG SESSION POSTPONE COS LACK OF PLAYERS. SIAN(X)INFINTE. I hope friday's sunrise is on.! Fifty three miss calls from daphne oh no YES I REMEMBER. HA.

No comments: