Sunday, September 21, 2008

Friday:
Thnks zehao for the taxi sponser from school to singpost :) PLUS YOU ROCK EVEN MORE WHEN YOU PROMISE TO ALLOW ME TO BRING HOME YOUR PSP FOR A DAY AFTR EXAM PROMISE AH, remember bring charger also hor hohoho. I am so going to master dj max level 8 lol shut up practise makes perfect.

Had my heart's content lunch @ kfc, and the crazy bimbos came over and kajiao on the story of five medium fries (!!!!) afterwhich i had to depart with my half-finished coke bought from kfc cos i know macs won't allow me to smuggle it in :(


Five hours at macs BUT writing only two pages of goeg notes, half of the time i was staring into space or either yawning away. Ratio of sandy going to toilet was 3:1 compared to me AH AHH BLADDER PROBLEM MAN LOL. Breathed in some fresh air while taking a walk thru the supermarket during our toilet break NEON GUMMIES BEAR ARE SO ADDICTIVE (L)

All the way from 3 to 8 plus plus............................. TWO PAGES OF NOTES. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA VERY FUNNY JOANNE.


Saturday: HA Joel put me as greeter yessah i love being a greeter but cordelia went "Joanne greeter again...............?! Its always joanne for the past few weeks! Cannot must change person already!" HA HA HA HA. Bob sorge was way great though sometimes i couldn't catch his words but still i admire Bob sorge, all the way from america to singapore plainly awesome :)

Sharing during cell was the best out of all. It struck me so hard so harddd, that Isaac saying Why cling onto a dream that you doubt it will come to past? 2 years left in chung cheng............................................ we're going to make a history! (AMEN) Joan chew dripped tears onto my hand 4 times ha ha! Isaac's vision WILL come true, let alone a hall-filled, ONE GRAND AUDI FILLED LOL. I really really hope Miss Mabel Yee would help us, plus with the permission from teachers, MY HOPE SINGAPOE.


PS/ Don't say i never dedicate to you also ha ha ha ha ha ha ha. USE CORRECTION TAPE & THE SMELLY PEN TO DRAW ON MY DESK SOMEMORE.......................... better help me to clean it up when teacher starts complaning about vandalising ah.


Ha ha ha i've got my part-time love and full-time friend combo. AI XIN ZAO CAN EVERYDAY DAY.! Every single day i look forward to my with lots of love breakfast hehehehehe. Ham & cheese' my all time fav, egg bread comes in next :3

No comments: