Wednesday, September 24, 2008

First thing from yesterday ha ha ha i went to pump, for a little bit of maths little bit of physics. MY CACULATOR CRASHED DOWN ON ME.! So yes i was quite bad at mental calculations so i just had to stone for the remaining 2 hours while sticking my head glazing outside the window.

Oh yes i remembered! Jason went for in-house suspension! So how was it how was it! Whole day pm is SLACK SLACK SLACK, o lvls come i see you DIE DIE DIE. HA HA HA HA HA! Eh don't go expose the gatsby video horrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr.

I am so going to kick chinese aside after i reach seventeen! I owned it man by the flick of my finger, 3/20 ha ha ha ha ha lowest in class.






Last official school day with lessons lol we kia su people must take photo one ley.!

I remember how torturous i ended off by 24 september wednesday.............. PAPER BALL FIGHT. I keep missing szu yuan although he was just right in front of me. HA HA THE BIN WAS FILLED WITH PAPER BALLS AT THE END OF THE DAY. Oh and i took ages just to sent 8 games to the twins bluetooth. "Virus" and "Super shuai ge" AHEM AHEM LOL. I connect bluetooth with "virus" tomorrow my phone cannot on already right ha ha ha ha ha ha ha lol.


Sandy sent me this over bluetooth....................................................................
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


(SHE IS DAMN LAME YOU SEE)

No comments: