Thursday, September 11, 2008

YESSA, I know how to play the front part of wedding march, BUT I PLAY WITH ONLY ONE FINGER FOR EACH KEY THOUGH HA HA.







I was mourning over my 3cm in diameter blue black over the past 12 hours. I KNOW 3CM VERY SMALL LOL Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Z Zzzzzzzzzz but its like 2 female-thumbs join together to cover it.

No one in my class (NO ONE!) was ever a good massager (!!!!!!!), all took the chance to rub exceptionally hard like really pain purposely, sadist man those people ha ha you all know who you are. Karen always rub out of place one.............from the center of the blue black then slowly drift away and i'll go 'kaaaaaren you are not rubbing anything, no wonder not pain at all! LOL'
Then corey/samuel is not rub, is smack hit punch.....!!!!!!!!! They.better.watch.out.mwhaha.


DOESN'T MY BLUE BLACK LOOKS SO MUCH CUTER THAN BEFORE NOW (with the :B smiley!) HO HO, + karen's (zao pai) twist sign ^^


PS: Mooncake festival tomolo 8D (Durain mooncakes suddenly appeared delicious to me leh leh leh hahahaha)


////////////////////////////////
Sandy, (i got your video down in bbt ha ha!)
Things would change for the better :) I know these few days have been really emotional for you but guess what..... you have pull through all this! Things might really have been havoc for you, but we're all there for you! 'Where was the sandy that i knew last year.....?' Don't let all this things affect you, your studies. Remember, we said to chiong double science together? :) Put all these things aside, and you'll do great! :D Love you babe!

Now let me hear you say.......................... i.m.a.g.i.n.a.t.i.o.n.! (plus sing tonight also can!) :D

No comments: