Sunday, September 7, 2008

Finally when i was able to get down on tracks, chem chem chem all the way................................................ I GOT DISTRACTED FAR FAR AWAY FROM MY STUDYING.

Not the neighbour's dog who likes to bark crazily,
not those small little kids screaming away downstairs in the pool splashing water,
not the grass-cutter buzzzzzzing away every sunday,
also not the talented guy who lives opp me practising his sexaphone away

but..........
BUT,

FROM MY FATHER'S ROOM
.
.
.
.
.
.
...Time is waiting
We only got 4 minutes to save the world

Grab a boy
Grab a girl
No hesitating
You gotta get `em all hop
Tick tock tick tock tick tock

.................. blasting this song away on his computer!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I TELL YOU AH, I COULDN'T CONCENTRATE AT ALL. I COULD HEAR THE SONG SO CLEARLY FROM WHERE I WAS SITTING. EH SERIOUSLY I DIDN'T KNOW MY DAD LISTENS TO MADONNA. ~ You got 4 minutes to save the world, I only got 28800 minutes before the end of my world (Streamingzzzz).

Seems llllllooooonnnngggggggggggg. But ever heard of 'So far yet so near?' HA HA.


'Time is waiting
We only got 4 minutes to save the world'
'Time is waiting
We only got 4 minutes to save the world'
'Time is waiting
We only got 4 minutes to save the world'

Wah i keep hearing this sentence in the song. TIME NOT WAITING FOR ME MAN, CHIONG AHHHHHHHH. I better ask him to stop that song mwhahahahahaha.

No comments: