Thursday, September 18, 2008

Basically last 2 days were long and draggy and humid. I was sweating like nobody's business though the fan was right on top of me. I must have lost my sense of touch, can't even feel the wind! Bumper bee. Art took us five f.reaking long hours...................................... plus we got lectured for wasting expensive paint ha ha ha.




The end product//////// back looks nicer than front ho ho. BRAIDS.! Backdrop was lovely luv the colourful swirls thnks to karen :)



You know on closer view, DAPHNE'S HAND LOOKS LIKE CHICKEN FLOSS cos of the dry bits of paint crumbs.




Duck looks different here...................................................agree! HA HA.





STEP-HAIRY-POTTER-CANNOT-MAKE-IT-LA-CANT-EVEN-FLY.




Dedicated my whole afternoon to Geog pollution & Global warming which is now still partially half done.!!! I managed to survive chocolate waffle & chocolate milkshake having spending more than 3 hours @ Luckybread (You know i need to be constantly munch on something), which we waited for uncle to pack up all the tables then left at 7.30 :)

Pratas for consecutive two days i hope i don't get sick of it soon because kampong flare is leaving soon and i want to pratonise their store more, no more prata no more mee rebus :( Though PRATA CAUSING ME TO HAVE DIABETICS SOON COS I ALWAYS FEEL TEMPTED TO SCOOP SPOONS OF SUGAR ONTO MY PLATE LIKE VOCALNO ERUPTION.

I think midnight study session I HOPE i can get something productive out of it later. A little sacrifice of sleep. I do hope I don't miss my last bus which leaves around twelve to reach Tampines inter.

No comments: