Wednesday, September 10, 2008

I cannot remember what happened yesterday i think it was like any other tuesday.................... lunch yesterday was 2 plain prata opp traffic light and for a change, i covered my whole prata with full scoops of sugar instead of my usual curry, now i think i prefer sugar than curry...!!!! AH HA AH SUGAR-RUSHZ GOING TO HAVE DIABETICS SOON HEE.

School-libaried for an hour, sandy was hooked onto quizbox and facebook while i was struggling with my undone maths holiday paper .............'eh teach me how to do this before you go back to your computer!!!' HA HA HA.




Walked and stopped by TSP. I like the atmosphere up here, plus +++ with the accompany of little breezy winds. Talked and talked, not forgetting sandy playing 'Tonight' on repeat. ALWAYS LIKE THAT LOL. Slept on the floor after which red ants started invading!!! AND CHUNG CHENG VIEW FROM THE TOP LOOKS LIKE SOME MANGROVE CHINESE GARDEN. Did effective xizi learning although i think by the time now i totally forgotten how to write some words already.

TSP:/ The Secret Place. (LOLOLOLOLOLOL)







SANDY WAS GHEY AHEM. 'Don't push me ah...................very high leh! Quickly take photo then i come down already! Ahh i'm going to fall down already.............................' LOLOLOL SO FUNNY LA I was like what is wrong with you!





Took 31 down to Kele's house. Had yummy maggi mee for dinner! BUT TWO PACKETS, her mum cooked 2 packets for each of us leh! I EAT UNTIL SO FULL SO FULL LIKE DONT KNOW HOW MANY DAYS NEVER EAT. OH AND WATCH HARDGAY UNTIL WANT DIE LA. I NEVER LAUGH SO HARD AT THE COMPUTER FOR SO LONG. Fell asleep on her bed (hor hor hor tsk..........!) got back home around 10.45 and i was dead beat.

Hardgay!!!!!!: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NojM3BGMONM

///////////////////

There.was.this.stupid.freaking.spider.web.hanging.down.from.the.sky.during.flag.raising.
today.right.in.front.of.our.face.slap.you.ah. FREAK ME OUT.

Before interclass had lunch @ hostel with Siewting Jingshi Jayne Wanxin Siyun Corey Samuel Marcus Eugene. 'Line up in twos!!!! Look left look right then cross the road ah..........! Hold hands!' I remember there was this big long lorry with huge heavy planks and we went: we're going to die we're going to die we're going to die we're going to die cos it seems it was going to bang us. LOL. PLUS CROSSING THE HEAVY TRAFFIC ROAD WAS SO STUPID, after this car after this taxi ah!!!, then we're all pulling each other hands and dashing cross the road. THEY WANT DIE LOR HA HA.



One buy chicken rice.............the rest follow. HA HA SIMON SAYS AH.


Netball interclass today with bn! Congrats bn, 5 - 7 :) Haha grant us a 3rd position with hm at least. (Last year also play with hm! hohoho)


I FNACY RED WALLS,







Karen treated me to a cup of peach snow shake (my new luvvv ^^) then siyun gave me half her can of chrystamenum (DID I SPELLED IT CORRECTLY) and i suceeded corey fool in another chocolate waffle, spells yummy :)

Corey: Auntie, one champage grape ice-blended.
Auntie: $1.50
Corey: (pays money)
J: Auntie! Duo yi ge chocolate waffle!!! (turn and say to corey 'thank you very much!' haha)
Corey: ..............................................................................................
Auntie: Chocolate waffle $1.20
Corey: (Pays another $1.20)
J: HAHAHAHA YES.I.DID.IT.AGAIN!

Learn it the-joanne-way. HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA.


/Blue black blue black :( I don't like rubbing against my own blue-black..............so TMR MUST ASK PEOPLE HELP ME MASSAGE ALRDY. NO PAIN NO RECOVERY.

No comments: