Sunday, September 7, 2008

I smell my Cs coming smell it smell it............................................ how many more days.? Ah around 20 more pathetic days only. SEE LA JOANNE ALWAYS LIKE TO PROCRASTINATE THEN LEAVE SUNDAY TO DO ALL YOUR WORK.

Bio/ Phys/ Bio/ Phys/ Bio/ Phys/ Bio/ Phys/ Bio/ Phys, tell me which one to choose for double science leh. I need to make up my mind fasttttttt. I HATE YOU BIO FOR ALL THOSE MEMORISING AND PHYSICS YOU SUCK TOO COS YOU NEVER FAIL TO BRAINWASH ME WITH FORMULAS AND MORE FORMULAZ. Dilemma ah dilemma.

On the other side, this term is going to be so rock and roll. 1.15pm releasual is (THEBIGGESTGRIN). But imma so sad, i'm going to start my first period of the term with hiiiiiiistoooooryyyyyy all hail mr bercury. Okay maybe i look forward to the drama mamas ^^

I feel like summarising yesterday and ha ha sorry duck i am too lazy to transfer the pictures over send you over bluetooth okay yay! We shared about our week during cell! OH & I can't wait for Jasonwongdongdong to ________ when school reopens. HAHA.NOTHING.BETTER.TO.DO. My kitkat chunky is in the fridge now, LOL.

This post is so going to be above that 4.44am post. MINE'S 11.11am, HOW'S THAT.

No comments: