Monday, September 15, 2008

I only remembered today as cheekbones.almost.break.and.jaw.want.drop. HA HA HA HA HA HA WAS INSANE INSANE TO THE MAX, LAUGH LIKE NO APRIL FOOLS. From home econ to recess to cmp to lunch and all the way.yyyyyyyyyy.

Corey fool pulled and dragged me into the guys toilet @ level 2, AND YOU KNOW THAT HE IS LIKE SO STRONG AND I HAD NO CHANCE TO RETALIATE YES YES YES. Corey's strength = to the power of x-square times y plus 73 x 89 x 94(abcdefghijk) = teeny me. DONT TRY HIM HA HA.

All guys toilet should like spray some lemon fab detergents or rather rose scent, SERIOUSLY. There were like 3 guys in the toilet, AND THEY WERE ALL CONINCIDENTLY PEEING. LOL I HAD A SHOCK LA, I THOUGHT NO ONE INSIDE THE TOILET...! Luckily i remembered to close my eyes and i didn't dare to open my eyes to find my way out so i kinda stayed inside the toilet for quite a while.

I think siewting caught the mad cow bug cos she was laughing so hystercially outside. SOMEONE WORST, STILL WANT GO IMITATE HOW THE FG GUY REACTED. He totally jumped up. I still remember yesterday's same encounter!!!! Szuyuan was like " I already zip down and pants...! Then suddenly Joanne appeared right beside me, WAH SCARE ME LEH!! " Oh yeah remember you still OWE MY A PRIZE TYVM.

Assembly
was
quite
alright
but
lim
likim
couldn't
just
stop
poking
me
you
better
watch
out
tmr
ha
ha
ha.


We watched a couple of funny videos ranging titanic hokkien to funny japanese shows, lolololololol so cool i love japanese people to the corez. But watch one 5-minute video takes us 15 minutes because of the poor internet loading service in library!!!!


I ALMOST FELL OFF FROM THE TABLE ONTO THE FLOOR.........!!!!!! Bet we're all going to be red-butted monkeys if we're there inside the ridiculous game. Caution spoiler: Hundred = ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten ten........................ HAHAHAHAHAHAHA WHAT THE HECK DAMN HILARIOUS.

No comments: