Friday, September 5, 2008

Kinda rush out of house today super last minute, KAN CHIONG ME LIKE MADZXZXZ. 'You leave house already..?' 'Wah you late already leh!!!' 'Now what time already, 12.02 leh liao!' 'Must book movie ticket heh.' 'Quick you're super late..........' HA HA HA so flustered and i was about to leave my house, I think i pulled slighty too hard and the door handle came off.!!!!! (LOLOLOL) For a minute i thought i was going to D...............i..........................e. LUCKILY i managed to sticked it back w/o sounding the stupid alarm. LATER PEOPLE THINK I THEIF.






Bused down to ehub with siewting and met corey, got the tix for boys over flower. Meanwhile arcaded to our heart's content. I GOT TO LEVEL 19 FOR BISHI BISHI CHAMP!!!!!!!!! ULTIMATE. Red green blue red green blue red green blue, see until yan hua already. (Siewting ball-less today leh, keep on retiring!!! HAHA. Used up all the $$$ in my card to revive her then she died again!)

Boys over flower wasn't that bad! :) I managed to catch the storyline though i didn't watch part 1 & 2. Teehehehehe. One coke = need 5 straws. I was like 'Anyhow choose one straw to drink cos you have 80% chance of getting it right cos 4 out of 5 straws are yours!' Kept having laughing fits during the entire show, PLUS SOMEONE KEPT HOGGING ONTO THE POPCORN DON'T WANT PASS. Then the other someone kept giving ridiculous comments about the show. This movie makes me want to go Las Vegas!!!!!!! :) :) :))))


ATTEMPTED TO STUDY but always fail never ever succeed in having a study session once!!






We talked alot i guess. Corey payed for the drink!!!!!! TYVM. ^^


I heart sitting outside the pavement of the ferris wheel, jumping here and there, cracking lame thoughts, oh and our music-video cmi cmi cmi (cannot) laaaaaa.












HAHAHAHA IF ONLY I CAN PHOTOSHOP.









HAHAHAHA BUT THIS ONE CMI (CAN)!!!!!!!!!! Cos I videod it down. SOMEMORE STILL GOT EFFECT, GOT WIND BLOWING. Oh m geeeeeeeeee, but never am i going to post the Umbrella mv feat me and siewting. DIE DIE ALSO DONT WANT. !!! We were super dumb, under my umbrella ella ella eh eh eh ~ I kept re-watching our umbrella 'mv', then moo thought i was crazy keep on laughing to myself.

OH YEAH, MY PHONE REVIVED.!!

No comments: