Friday, September 28, 2007

Caution: Boring post ahead. D:

Pe days are always fun. :D Plus the fact that there wasn't flag raising today. :D

We did trampoline today! :D Super funnn! I jumped and I could see the second level. :D And I almost sprain my leg again. -.- Grr. Karen took photos! Quick send them! :D Oh yeah, I forgot to wear pe attire today. LOL, then had to do 20 pushups. -.-
But then change to 50 squats. -.-
Did bloating too. :D Managed to jump over the 5 levels drawers! :D Sandy was the pro one la! Crazy girl. :DDD

Walked in the rain back to class. :D Pretended to be like omg, its raining, faster run, cos there were teachers ard. -.- DM was in the canteen that time, if he saw us, he's going to lecture us in the rain man. My shoes got soaked in the rain. D: Super wet. It made the squishy quashy sound everytime I walk.

English Speech and Drama was w/o teacher in a classroom! Chaotic, lol. :D Veronica and Renia went out of the class and lock both the front and back door. Haha then the teacher who wanted to scold us cos we were too noisy could not come in and only stand outside and scold us. -.-

Zehao went to take my pencilcase and put high high on top of a wall. -.- I stand on chair also cannot reach. -.- Stand on table then can reach. -.- They were suaning me la, put my things here and there. D:

And Caligraphy today was :D I wondered if we all got full marks for the test! :D Cos he forgot to erase the answers. :D Oh and the boys did lame magic shows using the brush and caligraphy cloth.


Okay, I'm super bored now. So I'm going to type out the conversation our class had with Huang Laoshi. :D The whole class all Yay-ed in unity. :D

Huang Laoshi: Chinese Exams are over already.
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: So today I won't be teaching.
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: But there are still other exams which you haven't take.
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: So you have to revise during this period.
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: Every sentence I say you all also yay. -.-
Class: Yay! (Everyone laughs)
Huang Laoshi: LOL. But now..
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: there
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: is
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: one
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: thing
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: that I bet you all won't yay already.
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: We are short of one compo piece of this year.
Class: Yay!
Huang Laoshi: So the whole class have to do another compo.
Class: Yayyyyyy. (Becomes softer -.-)

Happy Birthday Ian! :D


PS: Siewting, I'm posting our study date in my lj! :D Don't say I never post about you! LOL.

No comments: