Saturday, September 1, 2007

:D

To the left, to the right, squat, clap clap. [: Stupid aces day, but I think it totally rocked though. Mr Ber was shaking his butt furiously, and like the whole class was laughing at him. Oh man, that was totally hilarious. And almost the whole school wasn't even doing that shit aces thing, except the teachers. :X Hahaha.

From Karen.

I swear that Chung Cheng way of celebrating teacher's day was the best man. :D It was so nice, and at the end, they even threw coloured planes and bits of paper from the second level to the ground. Its so 'Wow'. And Javin came to Chung Cheng. [:

Rushed back to Coral after the celebration. I miss Coral to bits! :D I literally screamed at everyone who I knew. And the next step, I would compare heights. -.- I feel so short la, lol.

Liying was the first coralite I saw! [: Played at the playground, those happy old memories. Then walked to Coral, and man, so many people. -.- Sat down @ the parade square and chit chat with the other friends while waiting for the others to come. Saw alot alot of my primary school mates, and Natalyn is still as gong as ever! :D And my lovely lovelier loverliest slutfriend, TANHUISHAN. :D She's still as pretty as ever. [:

And omg, Zheng Rong's(Popokeh) voice broke. And its so funny funny la! Like so lowwwww. LOL.
白雪公主 still looks dumb/innocent as ever! Opps. :X

Oh and y'know what, Miss Ang(Our 'super kind' new principal) didn't allowed all of us to watch the teacher's day concert at the hall. -.- Okay fine, we wait outside. But after the concert, we're NOT even allowed to go up to the staffroom to find our teachers, only can stay in canteen. WHAT SHIT THING RULE IS THIS AH? And Miss Ong took so long to come down, but we shouted when we saw her. :D
Mrs Kwok's baby boy is like 3 years old alrdy, I think I fell in love with him alrdy, lol. :D Buffalo wasn't ard! ): I wna see if he's slimmer! :D I saw Jumbo Elephant la. :D

I just read finish huishan's post. ): She's like making me cry? Those retarded days in coral. :) Fantastic memories, not? :D

No comments: