Saturday, September 8, 2007

Pictures from JoanC, POOBEAN. :D

First to Novena Square, then to Penisula Plaza, then City Link, and lastly Marina Square. :D Spent almost the whole day out when I'm supposed to be mugging for my exams. -.-
Met Jayna at Cityhall, then mrt-ed to Novena. Went to the Graffiti shop to ask more about making a Cell Jacket. :D
Waited for JoanC meanwhile, but when she arrived, Jayna had to leave. -.-

Bought my mortal another gift. -.- And I bought skinnies. From the same shop as JoanC bought. :D Spent the rest of the time going from one place to another. :D And JoanC was being seriously retarded today. :DDD We went to Mango and tried out clothes, LOL. Topshop, New Urban Male etc. But didn't buy! :D HAHAHAHA. AND AND AND JOANC HAVE A TOPSECRET DURING HER SEC ONE LIFE, DARN RETARDED AND STUPID! [:

NUM Bear! :D


Yellow! :DDD Have anyone seen this ever before? [:


Had a drink at Tcc. (:
I told you she's retarded! :D


Rose Juliet. (:




JoanC was super sweet cos she mrt-ed all the way to Pasir Ris with me, and then mrted back to her house, Keng-bung-gan(idk how to spell -.-) by herself. :D That's the first time a friend ever done that for me. :D Thanks! <3

No comments: