Thursday, September 27, 2007

I think I screwed my chinese paper. ): I went out of point, zzz. -.- And we were so suay to have Susan Lau to invigilate us. D: Rawr. She said that she was allergy to our class! :D Cos she keep on sneezing. -.- But that's better, she won't have to come to our class that often! :D

So yeah. Met JoanC at concourse after papers. Then headed to Muchy Donuts to meet Ian. His treat, ten bucks! :D Then met Carissa there too. :D Sat for like quite long.

And Siewting smsed me to help her buy a birthday cake for her Mum cos its was her birthday. -.- HA HA HA. I had a hard time choosing the cake. LOL. Settled for Chocolate-Mocca Cake in the end cos it looked kinda appetizing. :D

Then mrted back to Pasir Ris. Carissa and me were having fun suaning them! :D Bused to Siewting's house.

AND I SNEAKED INTO SIEWTING'S HOUSE TO THE KITCHEN TO FIX THE CAKE! :D Cos her mum was at home that time, so I had to sneaked into her house in order not to let her know that there was a cake! SUPER FUN CAN, TO SNEAK INTO SOMEONE'S HOUSE. :D

The cake was badly squashed. D: Very badly. Sorry ah. ):

After that wanted to buy m&ns to decorate the cake. But we didn't had enough coins. -.- If only vending machines accept 5 cent coins. :D

Sneaked back to her house again. :D And I accidentally pulled the drawer and it made a loud sound. -.- AND I STOLE TOOK CHOCOLATES. You know how much I love chocolates! :D Siewting gave me 10 ferrero rochers, 3 lolipops and lots more! Love you love you! :D

Happy Birthday Auntie! :D

No comments: