Monday, September 3, 2007

Remade my ezlink yesterday. FIFTY BUCKS SEHZXZXZXZ. Crazy shit. Zomgwtfbbq. Why doesn't the Ministy Of Government subsidy like abit?
Government should pay(let's do some mathematics here. :D) :
Making the victim worrying days and days for the ezlink, thus burning out lots of brain cells: $15
Making the victim making trips to the transitlink to remake the card doesn't need money isn't it? : $10, lol.
Enduring the victim's parents from their incessive nagging to keep things properly: $4
Contribute a little money for the victim to top up her new card: $20(lmao)
Total: $49
I pay: $1 :D

This is more like it la. [:
I sucked in the photo nevertheless. :X

Anyway, yesterday was fun, as usual. Saturdays are always fun. :D I chose my mortal already, lol. Only one person know who's my mortal. I wonder who's my angel. :D

Oh, yay! Miss Annisa forgot to give us her holiday homework for us! I am darn happy k! :D She said that she would give the whole class detention if we never do finish her holiday homework. But well, we didn't receive it. And a class detention is fun too. :D

The holidays are like here. And I am going to Siewting's house one monday, wednesday and friday. Not play, but study. [: From 1pm to 5pm, 4 hours leh. Jiayou jiayou! :D

No comments: