Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Holidays just poof off like *blink blink*. And today's the second day of term 4! :D And every soon, End Year Examinations then HOLIDAYYYYYS! :D

My fever's gone! Yay yay! :D But now what? STOMACHACHE every 15 minutes. :X Stupid la! I ate my medicine after compre test today. I can't believe I actually managed to sallow it within a gulp of water. :D I could feel that the tablet was stuck in my throat. -.- Then it went down to my windpipe and the stomach, and vrrrbroommm, the antibiotics takes out their guns and starts killing the germs and baterials. -.-

I WNA GO DOWN BUY JUNKFOOD! :D

HA HA HA. That was so random. Omg, my stomachache is killing me. I don't know how the hell I am going to survive tmr's match. :X

Ruiheng and Ruihang just chatted with me on msn. And they both went 'Hello Xiao Mei!' at the same time. -.- And I was like 'I AM OLDER THAN YOU! D:' LOL. Even twins does the same things at the same things, it was planned actually. -.-

Kele and Sandy sabo-ed each other. -.- And they asked me to take printscreen. :D Anzell, do you see this! :DDD

And this is how Ebuddy looks like. :/

No comments: