Tuesday, September 25, 2007

Mr Lam: Choose someone to answer all the questions.(All the questions super hard) And if got two wrong, then the whole class have to stand.
Us: LOL, okay! :D Choose all the pro pro one!

But in the end, the whole class have to stand. -.- HA HA HA.

Today, when I got to school, I realised that Szu yuan vandalised my table. -.- He drew the mocca guy. 'The toilet's over there!~' My class favourite and ever hottest(ahem) video. :D


Omg, this video seems obsence in here. -.-

Mr Bercury was in this super bad mood today. He kept on lecturing us, and I almost fell asleep. Then Karen went to tickle me, and I jumped up. -.- And she was laughing away. -.- YO KNOW I HATE TICKLES! :D

Can you believe that I actually only spent FIFTY CENTS in school today! :D Man, I'm happy! :DDD

Oh and I was smsing JoanC this morning and her phone got confiscated. -.- Sorry ah, but she got it back after school! HAHAHAHAHAHA!

No comments: