Wednesday, September 26, 2007

One paper down. :D

I wrote my compo today in a primary one style. -.- And I took 1 hour and 30 minutes to do finish my compre! D: That was long. When I finished, I realised that half of the class is lying down on the desk, sleeping. -.-

Then I looked around.

Jayne was busy checking her answers on my north.(Hardworking aye!)
My south, Karen was sleeping every so soundly! (Snore snore!)
Then look to my east, Sandy was looking at me squeezing the pig. (OIIINNNNKK!)
And west! Daphne sleeping with her head down on the desk. -.-

And I am so not used having teachers NOT saying, 'Class, 5 more minutes left. Please remember to check your work.' That's what all my primary teachers used to say, but in Chung Cheng none said that. -.- So I'd just continue sleeping not knowing the time. -.-


Yup, so as usual, study date with Siewting after that! :D I couldn't memorise how to write those chinese words. ): And there was this funny swimming instructor who was talking about 'Chicken Backside'. LOL, I could not concentrate.


NOTE TO SELF: School holidays begin on the 25 October! :DDD

No comments: