Saturday, September 22, 2007

I forgot what happened yesterday alrdy. Stupid stml I have. :X
Oh wait, yes. CALIGRAPHY TEST. :D Take a looooook at our caligraphy teacher first! TADAAAA. :D



Doesn't he looks like Xiang Qin's father? :D

The test was more like a any other normal day. Super slack! We all were making quite a racket, chatting and shouting. And teacher didnt cared, cos he's a nice teacher. [:

OH AND YOU KNOW THE TEST PAPER WAS ASDFGHJKLQWERTYUIOPZXCVBNM! They printed all the words from LEFT TO RIGHT! AND MY EYES HAVE TO GO FROM LEFT TO RIGHT. -.- Then worst of all, WE HAVE TO WRITE OUR ANSWER IN A STRAIGHT ROW. Yes row, not line. -.- And he forgot to erase all the answers he wrote on the board, and everyone copied. HAHAHAHA.
Caligrahy test is fun, but I'd prefer writing. :D

SCIENCE TEST, SCIENCE TEST, SCIENCE TEST. URGH. I don't want to talk about it anymore. D: Mr Lam PURPOSELY gave us the wrong answer in order to make us have mistakes. :/

And today's charisma was fun! Lame games are fun laa. :D Especially when our group cheated alot of times and teacher even saw us. :D

Then after school was either study date or lantern festival celebration at school. I chose study, lol. I heard that Shawn Tok was performing at the celebration. -.- HA HA HA.
I SAW TWO FCUKING PERVERTS LA, IDIOTIC. I think his wife made a good choice by throwing his luggage down from the don't-know-what-storey. [:

Rushed back home after mugging from 2.30 to 6. We did only one geography chapter: Population -.- Stupid shit la, have to write and memorise alot of things. Then when I got home, I realised that my house downstairs was also celebrating mooncake festival. -.-

Whispers to you: I haven't even eat any mooncake so far. -.- How retarded.

PS: Is blogger screwed? (What's up with all those brown shit in the post area section? And I can't upload pictures, change font etc.)



Or is it my eyes pajiao?
Or is it my computer spoil?
Or is it just me thinking too much? -.-

No comments: