Monday, September 17, 2007





I have alot of things to blog about. But I doubt I'll make it a long post. :D And yes, no pictures. -.-

Let's do it in point form. :D
  • Cancelling out printed-wrong-names on 500plus bulletins wasn't an easy job.
  • Ushering is the coolest thing you could ever serve, so is superlife.
  • I didn't manage to handle those JC people. -.-
  • I was obessed with my usher badge. :D
  • Serving tofu and fish is way much easier than curry chicken. -.-
  • Hold Spirit Day was the bombzxzxzxz. [:
  • And I've got the gifts of tongues. (:

Yup, that's like the summary of Joanne's Saturday! :D Met Carissa @ 2 for lunch at Down Town. She did something that she don't allow me to tell. ): HAHAHAHA, but she's super (fillintheblank)! :D Thought we were late for ushering, but ended up being the first ones there. -.-

Started cancelling out names(ordered by Cordelia) in the bulletins using markers cos they printed wrongly. The worship team were practising that time, and wow, they burst my eardrums. Then after that, got to know one another better. My buddy was Carissa and Shiyun. :D They're nice people. (:

Now I realised that Megalife has quite a number of cells, I couldnt memorise where is the exact place that which cell would sit. -.- But I remember the centrals! :D My cell leh! LOL. Then we got our badges and took photo! :D

Had a short prayer meeting with the worship team and ushers before service. 4.25 came by not long, and the doors FLEW OPEN. :D Started off by greater, welcome to megalife. :D Oh man, that was fun. Then handled section 2(JC people) with Carissa and Shiyun. Was super super scary. :/

Yeah, then service. WATER BAPTISM. :D Was eating the fries that me and Carissa bought earlier, I feel guilty. :X Anyway after service, had usher OT! LOLLLLLL. Had to stay back and helped out with the Holy Spirt Day registration and dinner.

I was in charge of dinner. :D And I had two dishes to handle. Tofu and Fish. Very busy. Isabelle was doing a good job for the curry chicken though. :D Had dinner late, then went to HSD with cell! :D JoanC played a stupid trick on us. ): Ahahaha!

Joachim's was very funny yesterday! And its weird having your name being spoken on the mike, plus the fact that you're a doll. -.- And Jayna, the little girl. :D With Joan Ng laughing away. -.-

Thanks JoanC, Jayna, Persis, Isaac and Amelia for praying for Me, Joan Ng and Rachel to get the gift of tongues. :D And me and Joan Ng received it! :D Quite fun though, we have to start by saying LA LA LA. Sounds pretty retarded, but yeah. [: All worth it!


Todayyyyy! :D Sunday, sunny!
Met Joan Ng for superlife ministry today. Had a great experience. Lots of things in superlife had changed. Helped to blow the ballons, and it was a miracle that the balloon that POP right in front of my face which I was tying it. :D And Aunt Suzana introduced us in front of the children. -.- HA HA HA. Worship was nice, and I'm in team two. I think. Next week's then our week to serve! :D


Oh yeah, and Happy Belated Birthday Cordelia(I think we kinda embrassed you, lol)!

No comments: