Thursday, September 20, 2007

Today was a nice day. :)

Pe today was laughing shit. :D Conclusion: Volleyball is fun. [: But I still miss gymnastic. ): Stupid debrief that took up the grand audi. Rawr.

Ruiheng just called me. -.- To ask me about the Caligrahpy test. YOU KNOW OUR SCHOOL EVEN HAVE CALIGRAPHY EXAMS SEHZXZXZ! -.-

Oh, history test today was super (fillintheblank). Lucily I did some last minute revision, all else all I could do was sit back and relax and wait to die cos' I won't know how to do any single questions. Dates, Dynasty, Centurys etc. Omg, driving me crazy.

Library's such a good place to crap ard. :D Siewting and Kele made me laughed my ass off. Then siewting was like'sssssh, library'. -.- BUT CANNOT CONTROL LA! Who ask you make me laugh like shit! :D

I'm bored now. ): I'm bored now. ): I'm bored now. ): Going to post on my Livejournal now. :)



Siewting, I told you that I'm going to post this song here. (: She sang this 3574821096 times today. Sing along. :D

No comments: