Saturday, September 15, 2007

Made this using imageready cos' I was really bored. Was cropped out from the drawing which Karen drew. :D


Today was boring. ): English, Maths, Chinese, Science and Geography made up my day. Which means sitting in the classroom for the whole day. Equals to My super solid hard desk.

Then lunch was with Michelle and Pearlyn at Macs. They were making up my love story. -.- Which is super super retarded, but they claim it was too good to be true. -.-
And I could only sit in front of them, face them, and give them that ... look.

AND YOU KNOW WHO I SAW! TANHUISHAN, LOVELIEST SLUTFRIEND! :D Passing by that stupid window walking like a model then walked into macdonalds! :D And be honoured that your name is big over here. :D


'If my life is a movie, all the tickets would be sold out. And I will be a millionaire.' :D
Okay, lame la. LOL.

I'm watching High School Musical 2 now. -.-

No comments: