Tuesday, September 18, 2007

Our class, 1Ep, is a good main target for thieves to steal things. -.-

Lunch was really crazy today. The boys started taking all of our stuffs and they even brought my bag to the boys toilet. Heaven knows what they did inside. -.- And I finally managed to get those calligraphy stuffs up in my head, smiles to Joanne. :D

After 3/4 year in Chung Cheng, I realised that I don't even know how to tie my tie. -.- If only Szu yuan didnt destroy the tie, I would still be in the mystery not knowing how to tie it.

Oh and, how could I not say that my school is not cheena. -.- They created stupid CHINESE names for each stupid place in the school. Canteen became, 浩然楼(Wow, I didnt know I actually remembered the name). -.- Isn't the canteen 食堂 in the first place?! And the canteen isn't a 楼, please. :D

And Samuel said something. Its rather obscene, lol. [:
He said he will wear a bra and a 44cm pad tomorrow if we bring for him. Uh, wth. :/



I heard this song a million times in Chung Cheng alrdy :)

Happy Birthday Alisa! :D

No comments: