Thursday, September 13, 2007

Gymnastic was fun, fun, fun. :D We have to jump over that cupboard which was the height of my nose. -.- I felt like I was two times taller than myself. :D Mr tay was like molesting the girls cos he held our hands tightly when jumping. -.- Okay, forget about that, lol. :D


Finally had our last and final match which was with FG today. :D I remembered how stupid we can be during our first match. But now its our last match already, and we did kept it a memorable one. :D Silver! :D 4 - 3
I knew I was going to have a bad start when I tripped on Nicole's leg at the first 5 seconds after the match started. -.- Then after that, I wasn't playing my best anymore. Sorry guys. ):


Yellowies! :D


I look super retarded in this picture. Group photo of EP Netball Team'07, which includes the boys and Siewting as well. :D


I got really sunburned today. LOL. Although I dont know why there isn't any sun showing in this photo. -.-

We got the EP spirit
Right in our heart
Right in our heart to stay

- From whoolala(I think its Siewting) in our classblog. :D

Was suppose to go to the polyclinic after the match to check out the reason of my stomachache which was 2 days alrdy. But yeah, it was already closed when I got there. Stupid thing.

No comments: