Thursday, September 20, 2007


Chung cheng-ers! Remember this song? :D



Samuel commented that my washing machine spoil.
I know what that means. -.- LOL.

English Lit @ 9.33am
Honey: -Points to Eugene- Eh! You! Go out of the classroom! It is very distracting you know.
Eugene: Shocked look, then laugh. HAHAHAHA.
Honey: Opps. Sorry ah, I shouted.

O_O! Where got teacher say sorry after they scold one! LOL.
And Honey's is our teacher's name. -.- Yes, its her name!

I was feeling rather sleepy during lessons today. :/ Kinda sleep during Lit, Kele and Sandy were sleeping away too. -.- Then all of a sudden, Honey freaked me out. -.-

Oh yeah, and thanks Renia for the oreos! :D Bring moreeeee. :D She wanted milk. -.-

English was rather funny. Got back our Compre Test paper. Then Miss Anisa was talking about fertilising a cat, which is taking its reproductive system off. ): And she was like, 'They have to cut off their balls' and it kept the whole class laughing away. -.-
Oh and CR boys are ...

gross.
They bought .....



I'm Mr Happy today! :)

No comments: