Wednesday, September 5, 2007

{Edited}

Man, Today totally ROCK ROCKS ROCKED! :D I would regret if I didn't go! [: Yup, I had this usher 'outing' @ church today from 11am to 6.30pm. Long, not. :D


Say hello to boss! :D


Vanessa and Melissa. [:


Had Ice-Breakers first. All involved water. So could I not get wet? (: They made like billions of water bombs. Then started throwing around. Ian and JoanC were like the most wet? They had the whole bucket of COLD WATER(from water cooler) onto them! :D Oh yeah, and I made lots of new friends!

:D


Lunch was awesome! [: ITS PIZZA K! :D Like omg, they ordered 6 boxes of pizza, 2 boxes of chicken wings and bottles of coke! I ate like alot alot. :D

Lunch time! :D

Ernie came to steal some of our chicken wings! D: LOL. Vanessa went really high, and she was entertaining us with her antics. While eating our lunch, we started the official introduce-yourself thing.

Jeremy had this plaster on his face that day. I guess it didn't help his wound as he got super wet too.

After lunch, had our last game. Dog and Bone, but includes water bomb also! All game also have water bomb! LOL. Fun fun fun! :)

Joan loves ^^V


Ian threw the whole bucket of water at Charmaine(I think her name is spelled like this?). :D


After everything, we had to clear up the mess. Then proceed to Grace Chapel! Memories of Superlife just faded into my mind. :D

AND YOU KNOW WHAT! We learn how to catch people when they fall down for alter call! My partner was Sarah! And we take turns falling down, while the other catch! Super fun + scary! I think I prefer FALLING DOWN then CATCHING cos I think my catching sucks. :X And we all did alot alot times until we got it right! And we also joked about the person who's going to fall backwards. Like what if that person who's going to fall is bigger size you than you. -.- Omg, LOL.

Ian preparing to fall on dont-know-whose-hands. -.- Beauty and the beast, LOL. [:

Then TORTURE TIME WAS SO FUNNY LA! :D Those annoying people, tsk tsk. [: Had fun crapping with Sean! HAHAHAHA. Watched a video, had a short time of worship, prayed then went home. I miss today! ): And all my lovely friends! But the sad thing is, Jayna and JoanN both are not in Usher Ministry. But oh well, at least we 3 are in Superlife ministry! :D

Oh yay! And congratulations to everyone who had read till here, cos its a boring post. -.-


Thank you Mr Kind Ian! :D For uploading the photos into flicker. :D That's him! :D

{/Edited}

No comments: