Thursday, September 6, 2007

TANHUISHAN IS GAYYYYY! :D

Post when I get home, currently at retarded fakao's house with ailen Liying! Her legs are on my chair la! D: AND SHE DESPERATELY WANT MY LAME URL TO READ MY LAME TWIT POST ABOUT UGLY DUCKLINGS WHICH I TYPED 2 YEARS AGO!



K, I'm back home. :D I went out at 10am to mug with them! Those spastic people. :D Librarians who chased us, telling us that we're not allowed to sit in between the shelves are EVIL! ): And we had this shaky table in Mcdonald. -.- Its like shake here shake there, make me cannot write properly. Now my homework is all done, except the science worksheet! :D All thanks to HUISHAN! :DDD
I therefore conclude that she's the smartest kid in Earth. :D

Oh and I caused her to drop a loaf of bread on the floor in fairprice, and it bounce and bounce. :D Sorry to any unlucky person who took that loaf of bread. :X

Then went to Huishan's house with Liying. And its like, omg, laughing time! :D They saw my P4 blog which I typed super .... ew. D: And they're like laughing over it. HAHAHAHA. That's dumb. And we 3 changed our personal message in msn to: BOTAK IS THE CURRENT TREND YO. :D

Picture from loveliest slufriend, Huishan. :D That's why her name isn't there. ):

And then my friends started asking 'WOW! YOU BOTAK? O_O'
:D

No comments: