Thursday, January 31, 2008

Davamoni_is_loved@hotmail.com

Patrick says: Hi! (:


LOL LOL. English is always so funny. (: I was so shocked when he called me to answer the question. I thought he didn't know my name, so I didn't prepare answer. -.- Then after that, the others were like 'how he know your name one ah' -.- Eee suay.

Corey was imitating Dava's action. Then dava said: I'll tell you my email later. And they're like, his email is davamoni_is_loved@hotmail.com laaaaaaaa! (Cool right!) Lmao okay!

I forgot to bring my acc book! Despite siewting's reminder yesterday, tsk. Luckily didn't had detention, ruined my date!

Chinese was so yay-huang-laoshi-never-come! Then some stupid teacher walk past our classroom cos we were too noisy, and had to do stupid un-nessary homework. Zzz!

Went to Bugis after school! :D 'New year' shopping with R/K/S/S/D (: Bought tops and bags.


(Photographer: Karen Ho!)


I'm not short okay! I was sitting on chairs. :D


I kept having sudden stomachaches :/

No comments: