Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Diary of Megazip Adventure Park:

I was loading Fantastic four 9 in the morning, just to find out who is Human torch. Then Jiaqi called. And said track has extra tickets for Megazip Aventure park, and it'd be a waste if no one goes. So the next minute, I was off to sentosa because she told me to rush there. I was in fbts and flip flops.

She forgot to tell me to wear 3 quarters and shoes!! Thank god Sim had an extra pair of shoes in his car, but he said I'd look sexy with the fbt and harness. Gosh I h8 the harness, make us all look so obscene. And uncomfortable!! Urgh but well for our safety, got to bear with it ugggggh.

First up was High Elements. We took the highest level because they were like "Since we're here, might as well try the most difficult one" !!!!! I can't believe I followed them. The guys went first, and then they were struggling at a particular obstacle and we're like Omg shit if they find it scary and hard, what about us we would just die!

I WAS HAVING COLD SWEAT Y'KNOW HAHA. I'm scared of tickles (hate pokes from people so ticklish) and if you scare me from behind, I'll jump. Even at the slightest little thing. How can I not be scared of the High Elements???? I damn chicken one lor but then when it was my turn, I just went ahead.

I started off quite okay, but as you go on, the obstacle gets tougher. The rope and planks gets more wobbly, and the worst thing is you're far above the ground!! I was trying so hard not to look down.

Then I was stuck pretty long at this obstacle, the leap of faith. I totally panicked. I was like OMG MY LEG IS NOT LONG ENOUGH I cannot stretch over. So I have to jump??!?!?! Omg yes that's my only way out. Kept cursing why my leg so short. And I finally mastered enough courage to take that leap of faith. That sense of achievement when I jumped over, indescribable!!!!!

But it wasn't the end. I looked in front, and I still have a long more way to go. The stupid plank thing was the worst, it kept wobbling and it was so shaky. I have bruises and blueblacks on my legs and arm ache now. Scaaaaaary but it was quite an experience. Then took flying fox back to the starting point. Omg and I was stuck in the middle of the flying fox LOL.

I finally finished the whole high elements and you have no idea how proud I was of myself!!! Damn chicken right I know........ hahahahahahahahaha. But I was really scared throughout and my hair was literally in a mess. FELT SO ACCOMPLISHED.

Rested for awhile and then it was Parajump! Surprisingly wasn't scared for this, because I think its kinda cool jumping off a tower. Like a suicide jump. I couldn't wait to try it!! At first when you jump off, your heart beats super fast then the next moment you're down to the ground already.

Up next was Megazip. The coolest thing ever!!!! I had to go with Teresa because we're too light. And all of us were screaming all the way. Gosh it was so awesome!!!!!!!! It was going so fast and we just let out our hands and enjoy the whole thing. We passed the jungle then the beach and sea and down on small island on the other end. I never tried anything so exhilarating before. So cool!!!! I never ever thought I would actually try it when I always see it at Silosa beach last time.






Stayed in sentosa to play volleyball, frisbee and rugby after that. We kept hitting the ball over the wall. Then Zhanwen (I think) looked over the wall to search for the ball and exclaimed "Shit its the girls toilet behind the wall leh!!!!!! Luckily I didn't see anything" HAHAHAHA left us laughing for long.

There's still a best part after that. While we were playing volleyball, some guy started nose bleeding. HAHAHA and then there was no tissue and his nose kept bleeding non stop until his whole teeth and hands. First time I see people nose bleed until super jialat. Like vampire murder. But it was so funny!!! They're like do you need a pad? LOL and he went to wash off his blood in the sea.

Dinnerwards, then home sweet home. I found a shorter way home from vivo! 1 hour only, much faster than usual. I wish I have a shorter way home from town too.

HUISHAN AND JAYNA AND JOEYEE ARE BACK TODAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

P.s/ My blueblack is big and pain.

No comments: