Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Taken weeks ago, Keppel bay yo!!! We had a hard time finding our way there. I remember we walked to the wrong direction, nearly got lost.


Thanks Corey for the macrons! Love it love it especially the rose flavour, mmm.


Weining's idea to stick flower stalks into our ears.




The road there was pretty quiet. Jway just squat in the middle of the road. Oh then suddenly a car honked at us.






At part of keppel bay. Make me feel much like owning a private yatch then I can sail to the sea everyday. And enjoy a stress free life. Makes me feel so excited!!!








The guys waited outside for us very long. And we came out with excuses and shouted from the door "No toilet paper..... or we locked ourselves in the cubicle and can't get out now, or WE FAINTED IN THE TOILET!!!!!!"
"Ya fainted already still can talk" ...........Hahahahahaha







Tcc. While drinking, us chanting $1 gone.... $2 gone $2.50 $3 $3.50. You get the drift.


Just in time for pre sunset!




On the way, road still looks empty.


///

Happy birthday Tracy! Happy birthday Cheryl! Happy birthday Xiwen! Rachely's going to hk, have a great trip babe. Cip in approx 7 more hours. I hope I don't oversleep. And I double hope they'll allow me to leave early. Then I can be on time to meet sweetheart after her work. Yay!

I miss working now. And I wna bake. Oh man.

No comments: