Friday, December 11, 2009

Yesterday was Renia's house for chem project (hahahaaaaa ahem) + chomp chomp for dinner! Its weird when the bus ride from pasir ris to serangoon takes barely 30mins, but yet mrt takes more than an hour. Oh right, that's why they're coming up with circle line.

Pc kept saying "Come come I know the way. Follow me!!!!!" AND HE TURNED LEFT WHEN RENIA'S HOUSE IS ON THE RIGHT. You know your way ah (winks). Then after that he took my phone and "confiscate" it. Said if Renia called he will hang up because he don't want her directions and wants to find his way there himself. Ji adventurous wor.

K LUCKILY WE FOUND OUR WAY THERE!!!


We love doing project with pc because he willingly does everything. Credits to youuuuuu k ah pek! :)

While me Renia Jeanette and Samuelx watched youtube, runescape, (battleon, neopet also got ok), webcammed, went out for lunch, then watched Its a boy girl thing. I like romantic comedy genre because its sweet, but i get confused when they switched souls. My brain can't catch up! Like the guy is the girl, the girl is the guy. You get my drift.










We were like I love Bangkok kok? !!!!!!Hahahahahaha







Talented girl ;)




I was skeptical about posting this. BLAME SAMUEL OK HAHAHA. Nvm lah he told you before. We still love you ok!!!!! Hehehe




Looks like Johnny Bravo doesn't he??? Because of his inproportional body. His legs too small and skinny.


KILLERJO.NET !!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA


I want your bangs back :(








She runescape with hams!!! Tsk







YOU SEE WE DIDN'T DO ANY WORK AT ALL:( Supposedly "go renia's house do chem proj" seldom (never) works out. Decided to head to chomp chomp for dinner. Thank god we got a seat within 5 mins. Hehe. Samuel wants to create a "I like the feeling when I get a seat in Chomp chomp" group.

The guys went food hunting. Left us alone because we got to take care of our seats.








AY WRONG SIDE :( :( :(


Why are they taking so long :(


They passed us money to pay for our first food that comes.


Yay first food arrived. Bbq chicken wings!!!





Bbq chicken wings, satay, carrot cake, oyster w/ egg, hokkien mee and sugar cane! It was really good!

Typical but best hawker center dinner for singaporeans. We've got a good seat too, had people waiting for our seats y'know. Was supposed to pay money to the guys but ah well they're nice, thanks! :)

All of the food are still floating in my stomach. Yummmy I want to go back for more, including stingray next time. I kinda like normal dinner like this now. To think of it, I hadn't been eating fast food for the past 2 weeks. I didn't even buy a single shaker fries since it was released. Its my fav food!!!! How did I resist my temptation man.

I hadn't been using my camera too. For the past weeks. All the photos were either taken from Samuel's or Joan's! What is wrong with me, gosh.

No comments: