Sunday, December 20, 2009

"Let's go Kopitam to eat"
"Huh I come all the way to Tampines.... just to eat kopitam?????" LOL

Hahahahaha settled for bbq chicken for class lunch eventually. No wait it wasn't even a class lunch, inverted comma Class lunch (yeah). We took ages to decide, its always like this whenever it comes to class gatherings. Still I love my ex class so nonsense so irritatingly cute.

Photos from Renia's dslr, Samx's cam and some mine :)













Then we arcarded worst than a 5 year old. Civilised didn't even existed in our dictionary. We were making such a din :(








:O !








It wasn't raining y'know


Renia has bob now.


Sandddy reminds me of Flintstones.


Marcus had a haircut before meeting us.


Zehao still eats 5 meals a day.



Others left and (Kele Corey Samuelx Eugene & me) headed over to Mr Remus's musical. Met up with Viv, Shijing & Yiling for dinner. Bedok hawker is such a hard place to get seats!








Shijing and her Zara yo




Viv is so skinnnnnny







Mr Remus was the main character! He and his french accent. Not bad I tell you. Third time watching his musical, but each time I see him dance sing and act I can't help but laugh he's really a good actor! I'm going to call him Wallance-si next time I see him. WALLANCE-SI!!!!!!!!!!!

Wallance-si loves taking photo too!!!!


Self-pose


+ got different kind of pose


VERY ON ONE


Talking to his angmoh fan










Checking out his rifle he had to carry throughout his show


IT WAS SO HEAVY I TRIED


HAHAHA not happy





We were so dumb to keep walking down the road to find the next bus stop but to no avail because bus 222 is a one way bus, and we need to cross over the road to get to the bus stop instead.

"He act cute only"
"No lah I born cute"
" ... "
"Say I act cute. Nevermind act cute + born cute = very cute"

HAHAHAHA I can't forget about this.

No comments: