Wednesday, December 30, 2009

This would probably be most my last post for 2009. 4 days in Hotel Selesa passed in a blink. Now that Elevate camp is over, I'm excited for next year's one. Miss cheering for my domain Hots and group Human Torch. I'm kinda unhappy with Singapore Idol results (just heard it only) and I think its big time screwed up even though I'm not really gaga over that show. Training today and now I'm really tired now. Lack of sleep. I grew a big pimple in the middle of my forehead (for the third time) and now I look like a little indian. Lots of undone homework but I'm not really anxious about it.

Tomorrow's cfd (III). And 2010, countdown. Exited for the new year? Maybe. I can't wait for O's. I'm not joking about this.

2 comments:

RACHELY said...

PINGCHEONG SAME TUITION AS ME OMG!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Joanne said...

Rachy: HAHAHA NO WONDER THAT TIME HE SAY HIS TUITION NEAR HAISING. SAME AS YOURS!!!!!