Wednesday, December 23, 2009

Last sunday I wore a set of peace symbol earrings to church. Then Jayna told me her parents said it actually represented a broken cross for anti christ. I FELT SO SO SO GUILTY :( I could grilmyheadupsidedownandflushitdownthetoiletbowl. The moment she told me, I was like Urggggh I thought it was a peace symbol all along. Busted why am i wearing something anti christ when I'm a christian myself? Plus it was a christmas service, how ironic. I felt so bad so guilty so so so bad for days. Seriously, shoot me.

Then I googled it and did a little research, AND I AM SO RELIVED NOW!!!!!!!!!!!! It doesn't represent a broken cross :) From wiki answers.

Is the peace sign really an upside down broken cross? (Click)


A: The peace sign is not a broken cross. it was originally designed for the nuclear dissarmament campaign, and is still recognized as such in great britain, although it has been widely accepted as the peace sign worldwide. it is a combination of the air-flag signals for N(uclear) and D(isarmament). the sign for N is two flags pointed at downward angles and D is one flag up and the other down. it was made in 1958. it has absolutely nothing to do with anti-christians or broken crosses.

(Another article from Yahoo answers)


SO SO SO SO SO SO HAPPY NOW!!!!! I got worried for nothing :) Initially I felt as though I was betraying God ok hehehe. So happy!

Love the God who died on the cross for me! :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHA OMG YOU SO CUTE LAH JOANNE!

Joanne said...

thlove: Eh jayna at first make me damn guilty lehhhhhhhhhhhh :(