Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Samantha Delina: Why you not on msn? Always on ebuddeh.
Joanne: I hate ebuddy too.
Samantha Delina: I miss talking to you on REAL MSN
Joanne: Whaaaaat! THERE'S NO DIFF, OMG SAM LOLOL
Samantha Delina: There issss HAHAHA..... So that I can share stupid photos of myself in sharing folder in your hospital bed.
Samantha Delina: I miss your real msn!

Hahahahaha she's so silly!

Today was a witty good day. Walked to and fro from simei today again. Admin is really not my kind, I don't know how I'm going to survive adulthood. But I like making hot drinks and stealing biscuits. Free lunch, then joined the rest. Got scolded for playing mahjong. Tiring day, ended at 5. My cuz from msia are coming to singapore! Yay! I laugh everytime I watch the dance choreo Yiwen sent to us. Super hilarious. I have dried mangoes in my fridge, I'm so happy. Looking forward to breakfast tomorrow, because besides ceral and peanut butter bread, i can make myself ice cream bread! Yummy. Renia's house tomorrow.

MY AUNTIE JUST SCARED ME FROM BEHIND. TRAUMA TRAUMA. She says my room is messy eh heh.

No comments: