Sunday, December 13, 2009

Happy cheesy sunday i have sleeeepy eyes today again. Yesterday we had to serve for both service and pre camp briefing. Was kinda alright. I think Renee looks chic with her red highlights hehe. Got to know our camp groupings. So I'm in Heroes Of The Sky (HOTS) the green domain. I wna be in red though, it has always been my favourite group colour since primary school.

Hots is my favourite domain name for now, I think its really creative. Second favourite domain name is Red's Estrella. Then we have Constellations, Airforce and ah I forgot the rest. I'm going to watch Fantastic 4 all because of my group. Our group name is Human torch and I have no idea who is he. SO I AM GOING TO WATCH THAT SHOW!!

Meeting Siewting, Thea and Risa for lunch in a few more hours, and then we're off to smu studiowu. Oh Risa's not coming for lunch she've got tuiton aw man. I suppose its the last lesson for me already. Because next week's might be missing because of christmas service, then the following week camp.

DID U GUYS WATCH MS WORLD LAST NIGHT!!! HAHAHAHA!!!!! Did you had a glance at Ms Singapore representative.

No comments: