Monday, December 7, 2009

STILL PISSED WITH THE REASON WHY I HAD TO GO SCHOOL THIS MORNING :( Anyway I did chinese. Finally! Nope not the 600 book review, but the 2 oral passages. I had super alot of mistakes when recording my voice but I still submitted. You know now I've got the a halo above my head shinning very brightly feeling. But I'm not doing the rest. Halo just crushed.

My hair reeks of chlorine now!!! And its so rough. Me and Kele + her relatives went to Pioneer's swimming complex just now. Admission fee was 80cents only! The slide was much more fun than wild wild wet's one. Because its steep and it goes super fast. Fun! Small kids are so cute, we brought them round and round the www's lookalike shiok river and they weren't tired, keep wanting one more round. Yay really love kids, had fun with them. KELE'S MUM HELP ME CUT MY HAIR TOO HEHEHE SO COOL RIGHT!!!!

Then it was all the way back from EW28 to EW1 - Pasir ris. I got through it.

Anyway Hi Risa. Hi Thea. New friends from smu :) Sunday was really fun with them. Met Viv and Samuel at Marina for a short while afterwards. Yay just acia free flow ice cream. The waiter saw me walk in just to take my friend's cup and not ordered anything. Hehe.

No comments: