Monday, December 14, 2009

Yesterday was supposedly my last day with studiowu because next week might be missing because of christmas service, then the following is camp. My money just flew away just like that, heartache one you know. They don't have replacement class!!!

Met Thea at cityhall for lunch. She was with her korean friend because she had to take care of her. It was so cool!!!!! Her name is hmm wait do I still remember, Mina Bae I think. Yeaaah! Awesome she could speak to us in english, and we kept asking her to teach us korean. Siewting was going crazy over her, because she got to see Super junior. Oh well, hxc korean fans.

Mina Bae wanted to eat hokkien mee so we accompanied her. AND KOREAN PEOPLE HAVE VERY SMALL APPETITE!!! I think because their food always comes in small portion.


This was her leftovers. It looks barely touched! And its not because she didn't liked it (In fact she loved it, she came to sg for the hokkien mee), but she was too full to eat anymore. Small appetite they have, don't they.

Reached smu pretty early before our lesson so we slacked around. Omg i still remember the conversation!!!! So hilarious.

"What's your name?"
"Thea"
"Oh, dear"

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WAS LIKE OMG OMG DID YOU HEARD THAT HE MISHEARD AND CALLED THEA AS DEAR!!! LOL LOL LOL I couldn't stop laughing.




















Risa Miyazaki is mixed, Jap cum Indian. How cool is that?!!







Group shots! Missing out 2 guys and a girl.



Instructor Yiwen cleaning up the gum on the floor. Who's the unhygienic one!


I wna buy that small little christmas hat for christmas!










Hehehe instructor Yiwen so retarded



Gosh I still have to send videos to them, I'm so laaazy.

Do you know Siewting is so blond I wished I had a hammer and knock her right on her head (hehehehehe joking sweetie!!!)

"Do you have the song Insomnia in your phone?"
"Nope"
"I thought you have so that you can bluetooth the song to me. My brother has in his phone."
"Oh, then you can ask your brother to bluetooth to you!"
"Cannot! My brother is touchscreen phone, different version"
"..... Omg oooooomg"

Touchscreen phone doesn't mean different version!!!!!!!! My sweetie is such an airhead :)

If you've seen my twitter, you'd know what I've been up to today ;)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You have gorgeous cheekbones ._.

Joanne said...

Anon: Its kinda high, sometimes I like it sometimes I don't heh.