Saturday, December 12, 2009

Met sweetheart after work. I got lost in robinsons!!! Shiak okay I agree its really quite confusing. Then we walked to youth scape park for flea. Omg I can literally die of heat over there. The sun is like burning hot, I could roast a pig. I've got impulsive buys again :( Sick of myself. Where's the control word?

All the bubbletea shops in town are closing down. I think they're trying to make orchard not look so cheapskate. Tsk so we had to walk all the way to fareast just to buy bubbletea.

Anyway we walked aimlessly into St Andrew Cathedral. Gosh its so pretty pretty!! Esp its at night too. We sat at their little garden for nearly 2 hours and talk. And talk. My sweetheart is like a bullet train. She gets happy over little things and she would tell me even though if its over. I heard her small little stories plenty of times because she kept repeating. I can even tell her story on her behalf ahaha.





















Luvvvv.

Its saturday today!!! Serving for 2 services, hmm pre camp briefing is a service eh. I can't wait to know my camp grouping. Exxxcited, so suspenseful. 3 more days till Jayna comes back!

No comments: