Saturday, December 5, 2009

How about 3 questions from an Amath paper? Yeah that defines study date for us. Settled down at starbucks. I don't normally like sitting outside because its a smoking area thank god there wasn't anyone smoking there. Oh yeah thanks Samuelx for the chocolates and keychain from taiwan! :) I finished 3/4 of the box already, I can't control when it comes to chocolates they're so yummy.








Pc and his red shoes. Finally!!! Wah still remember the other time we shopped with him till we dropped.

















There were seats inside so we went in. Yay! Sofa seats, definitely appealed more for me to rest than study.


See this small starbucks I'm holding. I sneaked it into my bag. I hope cctv didn't caught me in action. But its really cute I couldn't help not to bring it home! Sssshhhh!!!





Deon came and she barely did stuffs too. So we decided to have lunch! Walked to Marina Square (That's one thing I like about cityhall my 2nd fav place. There's so many shopping malls to walk to and you don't have to worry that you'll be bored.) and lunched at that whatever fish market.

All five of us ordered the same set. THE FISH AND CHIPS WAS SUCH A HUGE PORTION!!! Its quite nice but didn't finished half the fish. The staff were really funny, we talked quite loudly so they could hear out conversation and they would laughed with us. $5/hr (we asked them) is quite okay but I think there are places with better pay.

Talking about pays, Jeanine!!! Hers is worst! :( She's starting work at ehub this monday and I helped her calculate how much she earn per hour. AND ITS $2 PER DOG HEAD HOUR!!!!!!!!!!! :( :( SHE WAS SCAMMED and she didn't know because they just told her $800 a month. She works 13 hours a day, so long right!!!!! Why she so blur kena cheated till like that :( Don't worry k, you bored we can always come ehub and accompany you and pissed that $2/h owner ;)



Blur :(

Have been going to All Saints Home for cip these few days. Said before, the people there were quite friendly. Did admin yesterday. Huimin didn't come, I was hoping she would come so that she can bring me to the animal shelter. Jeanine showed me pictures of the dogs and cats and they were so so so cute!!! And she told me their names, and how they would cuddle around you, ask for a handshake, get jealous if you didn't pat in. Awww such cutiepies. But I'm afraid of dogs! Esp when they lick you.

IT RAINED SO HEAVILY YESTERDAY WHEN WE WERE WALKING TO THE BUS STOP. All of us got so drenched!!! Anyway went to Ikea for lunch then walked around. The guys are a bunch of jokers. Seriously man hahaha.

Then ushered for prayer meeting. Insane lor omg everyone settled down in worship center already then suddenly they said the sound system wasn't working! So they changed the venue to Victory chapel, and everyone rushed down. It was so messy! And overcrowded. There wasn't enough chairs at vic chap and we had to set up chairs like mad. And there still wasn't enough. Crazy :( At the end of pry mtg, we were sweating and we had to stand throughout because there wasn't chairs for us. But I find it cool afterall, while we were having debrief.

Saturday! :) Without Jayna and Charis :( Weiling is back from taipei and Huishan left for camp. Tsk hahaha!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHRYSTAL LEANDRA WINATA HOSSAN HE YUAN YUAN!!!!!!!!! :) :) :)


No comments: