Friday, December 18, 2009

Today I had 3 people telling me that I look like Jean danker. Cool now I know how I would look like when I'm older.

Pearlyn:
Omg you know what, you look like jean danker!! Hahaha, I just saw her on tv lol.

Alex:
And u seriously look like jean danker

Nicholas:
Eh i cant take it
joanne
u srsly
look like jean danker
younger version
cos i was looking at this adv on TV
look EXACTLY like
I'm dam scared now
she's like ur twin or something
u ask liying
whether look like or not
joanne dont deny it la
LOOK LIKE YOU

HE NO. 1 FAN OF JEAN DANKER. See that's why he typed so much.

Today's Weiling's birthday!!! :) Celebrated with her in our new secret hideout, I srsly love that cafe now. OH AND OUR PLAN TO SURPRISE HER IN THE MORN' WHILE SHE'S SLEEPING FAILED. More details when Weiling sends us the pix.



Rushed down to klp to meet Cel because she said I die die cannot be late. KLP LEH I have a grude against that place hahahaha i don't care if i'm late in meeting there. Oh and she lost her phone, $100 laska gah!!! Walked to knc and met up netballers for night matc with coach's friends. We lost 49 - 13! Hahahaha they were really good! Almost all of us fell down on the court because of the wet floor. Stupid rain.


Our coach is gay.


Gosh we all look so disgusting and red and sweaty and worn out, but yet still posing for a photo.

Bathed there, then we had supper. Really funny supper!! Spent our time laughing at each other, stalking Eelin's friend, drink talk choke design jersey laugh laugh laugh. Then Shuling's bro drove us back home yay :)

Ep class lunch tomorrow :) And Mr Remus's musical at night! Hehe. Jeremy ng just went 'See I told you that you look like Jean danker' Wow this is totally going insane hahahahahaha how cool I can I get (H)

No comments: